JOURNEY OF LIFE

EVERYTHING ABOUT LIFE

HI EVERYONE IT’S MINI SIMI, I know you all will be wondering  why I named myself that name ,but there one is thing that is certain I can never grow out of DIAMOND because that has help to where I am now anyway enough with the talk….
Hey there is no need to know my full name I love putting myself into more challenging, I entered into the YouTube world and I realize, that where mine heart is found, I love putting smile on people, just with my face on the camera, and my voice be heard everywhere, it to encourage everyone out to find where your heart see and make the best you can do, they say opportunity come but once..
Some may say she doesn't  look pretty to enough to show the world, some may say ,she sound like she is about to cry ,or may say that you should give it up that you will never succeed ,ignore the haters and focus on what you know put smiles on your face and the people watching you, give them the different side of yourself show them the real  you, let them know you don’t care about anything they say about you because that doesn't define you ,you define yourself ,you know what you are capable of handle ,we all are strong  to handle different type of challenge that comes our way….
||WHAT CAN WE SAY ABOUT STAGES OF LIFE||
Stages of life met us where we start to grow and learn to walk or talk.
Stages of life give it full meaning when we don’t have the time to understand what it meant to us
Stages of life it a given we get to know about it the more we grow
Stages of life are like a stage, our little world where we get to meet more people we never know a part of our family and we call them our friends /WHAT AN INTERESTING WORLD WE LIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stages of life it such a magical world, a world where we can have crushes and fall in love with the right ones.
Stages of life, what more can I say about life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all have fear to face what we don’t want to accept , I think sometimes fear teaches us stuff because when we develop fear in ourselves we lose things we don’t expect to lose THAT STAGES OF LIFE !!!!!!!!.
We all are meant to enjoy it, not fight with whatever we are doing, we all have goals to achieve.
I have brothers who encourage me every day of my life that I should never give up my dreams not only that I got a wonderful sweet lovely aunty I call her my sister ,there is not a day when I call her ,she makes me believe that I can be more than I imagine to be in life ,what  matter is I should never  forget who I am or where I came from in life, whoever  that is going to read this should know that ,where you came from  matter a lot to you in life ,where you came from tell who you are to people depending on how you behave ,we all don’t want finger pointing at us  in a bad way  or saying  what we don’t want to hear.
Am just someone who never want to give up but a lot comes in my mind just for me to give it up,for I know is that life is music we listen to it  everywhere we go sometime ,we look for our beat to match our sounds, we all love one song that keep us going in life , we enjoy ever beat of  songs  so has to find that awesome sound that we never  want to  let go that what life has been  for  me not only that life has given , life gave me more  everyday of life ,we should all know in this life we all need help in one way or the other way ,that why we make friends, we meet new people every day we walk through life anybody can be your best friend, your mum can be your best friend, your bother even your teacher or even your roommate e.t.c
I want to start with the little I know about something that popped up on my head not quite long fun fact it a question….
WHAT IS THE SECRET OF LIFE
People spend their own life trying to figure it out but friends talk about it to each other and true friends listen, also people who care about you or people you care about have to be trustfully with each other with stuff
1.       Doing the right thing that where the first secret of life lies.
2.       Another secret of life is that you have to be worth for your friendship, has the other one will believes you.
3.       Another secret of life, you have no pacific answer to a question in life, sometimes comes out the way they should comes out.
4.       Another secret of life, people change people, no matter what you are taught from, the people you care about worth it in the world on any page of life.
Another things is history, we all have history to talk about things you should know is that
* History is time passing but how much time?
* We make history any time like right now.
* We can’t change history.  
How do we greet each other is it by saying  HEY OR GOOD-DAY ,actually the first word that comes out of our mouth before GOOD-DAY when chatting  but seeing each other every time ,sometimes we won’t speak ,while sometimes it when we  need something  that when it comes out of our mouth, while people will say we woke up from the right side of our bed that when  GOOD-DAY comes out from our mouth ,while some people get to use to it that to the point they start with the word(GOOD-DAY).
There are sometimes we feel weird ,like why does it feel like sometimes we get lost while doing something that we love or cared about, it’s feels like we entered the wrong bus just to realised we got off at the wrong bus station. But spending time and having fun with people you love and cared about it the best I think that can happened to anybody on earth.
People say things they don’t mean, you really think that showing people that you suffer in life is the best of you? NO because not everyone is ready to believe ,because that is what they want they want to use your weak part to bring you down ,so don’t need to show a lot of people you weakness ,show only people that you can truth ,just be yourself and yeah that all it takes to bring the best part in you that you never seen yourself ,because by so doing when people find out what actually you went thru, they will be proud of you ,and be glad you never show it so as yourself you will be proud of yourself that you went thru it without dreams around ,wait, am not saying you shouldn't ask for help ,you can ask for help from someone who you can lean on .JUST BE BRAVE TO MANAGE BY YOURSELF ,many of us our parent let us into our own world to see what the world is made of, and for us to experience it on our own, so we won’t just sit and think the world is a place full of roses ,no it not ,it actually CHALLENGING……
You make idea, but sometimes idea comes you, life is just too complicated, people talk about you YES they have to talk about you because if they don’t who will?  Let leave life alone first and see what school is about, what exactly did we go to school for? Normally school it’s when we are to go as to study and make it to our future but what did people turn school into? They turn it into a place of torture…
Hey back again, I wonder what it will be like if we have got want we wanted in this life, people will go crazy, and we are not sure that everyone will be satisfied with if we were given a chance to do whatever we want, not everyone is actually happy to see u succeed, okay let me tell u a short story.
One day I sat inside a really empty bus, where there is no one there and I start to wonder what life really is. Why does it really mean a lot to some people and why doesn’t it’s mean anything to some people? And as I pass under the bridge with light everywhere and suddenly it’s start to become dark and I remember that only the light shows the way out, and then I realize why life mean a lot to people and doesn’t to some because they all have one believe that no matter what happen they have someone there to show them the way out of their darkness and for those who thought life doesn’t have a meaning to them needs help from friends to show them how life has a lot of meaning to everyone, because it help us find our voice to be CONFIDENCE,STRONG,BRAVE and believe that we all have a light to show us the way out of our fear and be able to stand for what Is right for us.
All of a sudden rain began to fall and I was kind of scared to catch a cold so I closed the window fast as possible because if I leave it open I might fell sick because of cold so it was closed until I reached my destination. And as I reach  my destination the rain as already stopped, so I got in to a room I then realize that  I was left alone not knowing what I did wrong ,the thought to myself that we don’t have to do anything wrong for people to hate it might be that you did want is right or they just hate you for who you are, then again the room was filled with a lot of people who claimed they are friends ,they are all laughing and smiling and also cheering each other up  forgetting I am inside the room like am a ghost and I being to wonder around  again with tears in my eyes WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HAVE FRIENDS WHO CARES AND WHO DOESN'T ,some time I watch movies that shows me why some people have trust issues, knowing  well that it’s not their fault ,they have that , they want to trust  people not distrust them ,people made them have distrust that why it is so hard to find a  friend to trust  with all your heart .
Going up and down the staircase Is like going thru life back and front and we just have to chose whether we are to go up or come down and that what went on all day, then all of the sudden I felt like it actually feels good to believe and have hopes in dreams because everyone thinks I can’t make it they all laugh when I talk about my dreams but I just want to be who I am and I want to be free.
Another day another journey, So I left for this journey I can’t imagine myself in it, So on this journey I found out that we all use our heart to talk and be true with each other and that not everyone is like you, while some want to be like you but can’t be like you so they just leave a hate comment to hurt you on your page, or anywhere so as for you to quit be yourself, So after I came back from the journey, I smiled  back at what life gave to me to learn ,As I go thru social media I began to wonder about again WHAT GOES ON IN IT, with smiles I saw a lot of nice stuff that can change a lot in someone life and I keep Going thru social media, this time I saw stuff that can destroy people lives, saw a lot of horrible comment  with tears in my eyes I realized that people are actually trying while  many more people has a horrible experience while some has quick a wonder full experience.
People make video because they want their voice to be heard and that is the only thing that make them proud of them self and also they want to show they world that they can do more that and they are really to face any challenges in life and they makes video to encourage the voiceless to have voice so that should be able to speak for them self, Not everyone has the courage to speak up because it hard to remain loyal. Watching people chatting makes me feel sometimes something is missing or someone has to step down, looking straight into someone eyes has a lot of meaning to it. When speechless means that there is a lot of stuff going on in your head but it just so hard split what really is going on around you because the person in front of you, he or she can be or can’t be your friend  so you are so carefully on what to say to the person.
Two days to my birthday, I was wondering how and where to celebrate it, but all I did was just imagine a great birthday eventually the day came and It was a failure, it never happen ,so I left to another city just to relax my head and to wonder why it never happened ,but I realized that it not only  on that day you were born that you can celebrate ,it happen anytime, any day and anywhere so I moved it  but till I never celebrated my birthday that year.
One day I was in a bus again ,but this time there were lot of people ,some were standing and hanging on to the bus while some where sitting down ,but something was different …the weather was normal, it was not cold so it pleased my heart to open the window for some breeze, season changes, sometime we could be in SUMMER, SPRING, WINTER, e.t.c SEASON, and sometimes the weather chooses our cloth  for us and we just don’t have choice to make at any given season. Falling in love is having the feelings that someone out there care for you, but let tell one thing about LOVE is that falling in love doesn’t only refers to humans but u can fall in love with different stuff like animals or plant or the beauty of the sky or there  are different way to fall In  love.
While I was trying to find  myself because am still searching for me ,I came to realized I have not be myself but I have been someone else ,I found a music that said it all that she is finally herself ,I became obsesses to the song and along the way I found another song that said she is still searching for herself that she will do whatever is take to found herself so time for her to stand out, so I realize that it not about doing what someone want ,it doing what you want and it will make you happy and that you are enjoying it ,at the same time ,I knew that music is part of me .music is me, but I became scared to show the world what I got to say, but I believe that one day the world will come to realize what I got in me.
 I have a lot of wishes in the life to the point of me wishing to have someone worthy and quick serious ,will asked me out on a date ,I also I have a boyfriend I can call my own ,people usually ask me about it but I just lied to some while I tell some the truth but it not about what people say that makes me wish to have a boyfriend ,I always want to know how cool will it be to actually have one, Also so has to have someone to run to when am in pain or trouble or need help mentally, physically and financially. So as sat at the bus station waiting for bus to arrive, then a Question popped up to me, WHAT DOES WAITING MEANS IN LIFE? Waiting also means patience and it’s included in this life that we all have to pass through, it’s hard to find an answer but I found it, that to wait for something you just have to be patience for it. I really do have a lot wishes…… so I kept waiting, more people kept coming to the bus but the bus never showed up, imagination only happens in our head unless we make it’s happen.
Having to call someone names(INSULT),it’s sadden me a lot because you really don’t them as well as they know themselves ,you think you know them but you don’t ,people claim to think that they can underestimate  you but It’s seems like to me they think they can step on you anytime they want but it actually not right, it been long I have writing something ,it’s just doesn’t seem right this days, before I hate this country (Algeria)but it seem to me that I just don’t want I just don’t want to been here ,so rather ,I hate myself for coming her, not everything comes your way sometimes you think ,you are dumb headed, but in reality you are not and sometimes you think you are intelligent mean while you are not as you think you are ,trying to proof to people that you are intelligent ,when you know yourself that you aren't ,what if they found out won’t they be disappointed and leave  to struggle alone but don’t still give up your dreams because I know when talking about pursing your dreams it may sound foolish to be people that they began to laugh at you but set your mind to it so has to keep dreaming.
Life can be trying sometimes but we just have to face it, so has for it not to knock you down, you just have to knock it down first, life is a road I want to keep going while love is a river I want to keep it flowing, life is a road, it’s a wonderful journey now and forever, I will be there when the world stop turning, I’ll be there when the storm is calm down in the end I want to be standing at the beginning, we were strangers starting out on a journey ,never dreaming  what we’d have  to go through, now here  we stand unafraid of the future at the beginning .
The breeze blow nicely during the summer also during summer is when you can see the stars clearing, it’s the moment when you want to just go away, sometimes you just want to be alone, while sometimes you just want to cry, saying it again people thinks they know you more than you know yourself, some people may not believe whatever you say but rather hear what you what the first people say and right there they believe them.
There is always a day when u think of what to become, what you want o do with your life ,Beautiful flowers blooms during spring I wonder how it’s turn out during  winter, walking among people who thinks I  know everything  when I don’t ,am just a girl trying to clear her thought , while sticking with people know more that I do so I tried to reached out my hands  for help but it seem like no one cares to look at mine side and they don’t seem to understand that I need their help educationally,physically,and mentally  either…….TO BE CONT.



Comments

  1. nice work , i hope someone will see this and appreciate your work ,just keep going this might give you what you never dream of ......am your number one fan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment